I love music! I think almost everyone does because I’ve only met a few people in my lifetime who don’t really like music.
I think the thing about music is that there is something for everyone, for every mood and for everywhere.
When the people over at TickPick asked me to share my dream music festival lineup or my Fauxchella lineup (fake Coachella), I couldn’t resist.
Side bar: Coachella is one of the most famous music festivals in America (for anyone who doesn’t know).
If I could have my perfect dream music concert, who would perform?
- Beyoncé: There would be no concert for me if my mum did not perform! (Yes, she’s my mum; don’t hate #BeyHive 🐝) I would probably take videos and scream and sing all through the concert! I’m obsessed with the Queen. Her music is amazing and she is even more amazing. And yes, she would be the headline act at my dream concert.
The remaining artistes are listed in no particular order.
- Wizkid: Since the days of ‘Holla At Your Boy”, I knew Wizkid would be a star but I did not anticipate him becoming a doro mega super star. Wizkid knows how to make songs into hits and he has so many jams! I replayed his ‘Superstar’ album till it pretty much scratched. So if I had a dream concert, Wizkid would be the artist to make me dance the night away.
- Ed Sheeran: Ed Sheeran has so many amazing songs and I most definitely would want him at my dream concert. My favourite Ed Sheeran song is “Give me love” so I may shed a tear or two when he starts singing it. I also love “Kiss me” and “I see fire” so much.
- Nicki Minaj: I love Nicki Minaj! If she could just come and perform only “Moment 4 life”, I would be okay (Love that song so much). Her “Pink Friday” album is my favorite and it had me feeling like a rapper when it dropped; I would try to rap along (abi chop mouth along).
- Styl-Plus: If you didn’t listen to Styl-Plus back in the day then I don’t even know what you listened to oh! Where the hell did they go???!!! My dream concert would definitely include them singing “Olufunmi”, “Call my name”, “Run away” and “Imagine that”. Styl-Plus please come back!
- Adele: Adele is one of my favourites. Her voice is so good and her music is timeless. I would probably sing along to every single song when she performs at my dream concert; she has too many great songs. There are artistes and then there’s Adele. She is just amazing.
- Mo’Hits Records: What’s a concert without throwback jams and dancing like a crazy person? Mo’Hits would definitely have me dancing all night long. Only D’banj and Wande Coal would do but I’m greedy so I want the whole crew please! Mo’Hits ran the Nigerian music scene back in the day, no one can deny. Many of us were sad when they broke up. They had way too many hits, individually, in duos and as a group, that I would love to hear at my dream concert. “Why me”, “Fall in love”, “Mo gbono feli feli”, “Ololufe”, “You bad”, “Kiss your hand”, “Bumper to bumper”, “Taboo”, “Over the moon”, “Something about you”, Pop something”, “Winchi winchi” etc. The list is endless! I’m already dancing!
- Rihanna: Riri just has to be featured in my concert! Rihanna has too many jams plus she will dance and put on the biggest show! I want her, I need her at my concert.
- Taylor Swift: Taylor Swift just came and took the world by storm! If you don’t think Taylor Swift is awesome then I don’t know for you oh. Her music is great and she has shown that there is no stopping her. She has too too many songs that I would sing along to at my concert so I have to have her.
That’s it! My dream concert; my Fauxchella!
If you’re ever looking for concert tickets, sports tickets and more in London, America, Canada etc. , please check out TickPick.
I would love to hear who you’d like to have at your own dream concert! Please share!